Saturday 21 April 2012

Apologies and The Future

Okay, firstly I really am sorry for not updating. And I know I said that last time and promised updates but every time I thought about it I felt bad that I didn't have a meaningful thing to say for my big update and just let it go, and rinse and repeat for like a month. I know I need to do this for my own sanity mostly and I really need to stick with it.

So firstly I'll let any poor souls reading this that I've done some "back logging" of entries from my entries on Spark blogging. I was undecided for a while whether to post the pictures but decided to. I want this to be anonymous so that my real life people wont see this, but I think the chance of them stumbling here and seeing the pictures and recognising them are so minute. Lets hope it doesn't backfire.

Today I had a big day in which I got a call asking me for my job location preferences so I'm 99.9% sure I've got my first full-time job and since then I've been thinking a lot. Just the thought of moving away from home and becoming an adult for real is something I'm excited about. I thought there would be major nerves but there isn't, not really. But it did get me thinking about things and I'm sitting here thinking about the person I was when I woke up this morning to the person I am now and I think the difference is huge.

Which solidifies my resolve to blog and reflect. This is all about me reflecting in a way that is accountable. Even though the views are minuscule and I have like 1 follower exactly, even the low chance people read this makes it more real. Gives me accountability and I think I need that.

Anyway it's nearly 1.30am and I'm working tomorrow so I really should sleep but I am determined to do this reflecting business on a regular basis. Maybe I should make that an official goal.

Goal:
Blog 3 times a week

Ah, see, I wrote it down! Makes it real!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment