Tuesday 17 April 2012

New clothes today = Pre-BLC Week "Before" Shot!


So I've had a bit of motivation in the last 3 weeks, as I was just 6.6 lbs away from my goal at the end of the last BLC. So been working hard and now have lost 4.4 lbs in 3 weeks. Very happy about that. Just over 2 pounds until I reach my first major milestone. It may have to wait a while as I am on gym leave for a muscle strain and TOM.

But anyway, a little while ago I splurged with some online clothes shopping (first time to ever order clothes online) and it arrived today. Seeing as it's the Pre-Week of the BLC thought I would put it on and take a pic as my official "before" pic.


 
You may see in my gallery I have a picture from September 2009 which is the last photo I'm "proud" of, and what I want to get to. That's still 18 pounds away but the shot I took today was seriously the first time since then that I've thought "what a good picture". I am so glad I bought that dress and I can't wait until all the "bumps" smooth out, hopefully during this challenge!

Anyway, some off topic news: I got an email from the government agency I want to work for which is my dream job (and in the town I want to work in). It's what I wanted to do ever since I started my degree over 4 years ago. They emailed and said that they've "recommended" me for the position and just need to wait for my referees to come back. It's looking really good, apparently it's nearly just a formality. I'm THIS close to getting the job I thought I would never get. Very very happy. Just waiting for the official "offer letter" now and I'm pretty confident I will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment