Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday... my undoing?


So this morning is Easter Sunday... the day of chocolate giving.. sigh. Want to know the worst part? I could eat 10 and it wouldn't eclipse my calories today.

So I live alone with my mum and we decided just to get 1 Easter (chocolate) gift each. So I bought her those pack of standard size eggs in a mini carton, only 4 :) She bought me a similar carton.. but with.. TWENTY! Oh my gosh. A few days ago I made a plan of how I'm going to deal with Easter. I'm not going to throw them out (I'm not that strong yet) but decided I will allow myself 1 egg (160 calories) on each day I do a workout. My every workout has a 500 calorie goal and so for the next 20 workouts (lol) I will burn 660.

This will take 5 weeks (another lol). *Sheepish grin*

Now onto what I'm actually worried about. I think I can limit the effect the chocolate has on me but what I don't have so much control over is Easter dinner. My family is Italian and there is 3 main sized dishes and you don't get to make your own portions. And you have to eat it all otherwise there will be screaming and crying. Like, no getting out of it :(

So last night I set my workout to really late, from 1am-3am and didn't get to sleep til about 4.30am. So I woke up at 2.30pm. Now I just had an 80 calorie yoghurt and a glass of milk for "breakfast" and as this big dinner starts at 5pm so basically I can see a whole days worth of food in this one meal (or 3 meals in one).

First up is a huge plate of Lasagne. I've never weighed it (that would be lol) but I can easily see it being 600 grams (1.3 pounds).
Next is a large crumbed lamb chop and salad.
Meal number 3 is prawns (shrimp).
And finally dessert (icecream, trifle, bad stuff etc)

The good news is dessert is take what you want so I am able to skip that. Prawns is not bad, dare I say even healthy. A lot of the huge meal is going to be fats and carbs so to get a bit of protein in there is a bit of a good thing.

If things go the way I want, my "breakfast" will be 152 calories and my "dinner (3 meals in one)" will be ~1110 calories. I mean that is huge, no mistake about it, but by not eating anything else (I really don't need to lol) I think I can limit the damage. And of course tonight I will be hitting the gym and aiming for 1000 calories burned.

Anyway, sorry for the long blog post but I had to write that down for me as I'm really worried. I hit my lowest weight ever when I woke up - 101.7 kgs (224.2lbs) and I really don't want to mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment